marți, 29 martie 2011

"Daca ai stii.. daca ai putea vedea dincolo de imprejurari, dincolo de viata.. sunt Eu!"

If I Could See
de U Denisa Andreea


If I could see a little bit Your Face...
If I could see the wonder of the Univers with Your eyes...
If I could see Your love - You done everythig for us, the people.
If I could see people souls.. I would be overwelmed for the rest of my life.
If I could see the beauty that awards beyond this world..
If I could see Your holy eyes and heard, Your holy and lovely thoughts.
If I long more to see Your light I will see You and I will become like You.
If I could see everything You’ve done in my life.. I couldn’t say a ’Thank You’.. because my words will be taking away seeing Your glory and Your love.
If I could see who many people are without life and hope - You are near they.. but nobody told them.
If I could see Your angels and the glory of heaven.. with sure I will do everything You want with all I am and without struggle.
If I could see the grace that followed me in all my life I could live more for others.
Please, my Lord, open the eyes of my heart and make me see what You see in me and in this world.
Help me believe more in Your love and live Your love with everything I do in my life.

(19.02.11)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu