vineri, 18 noiembrie 2011

Tu.. esti mai mult decat toti ceilalti!

You are more than they

U. Denisa Andreea
(19.11.2010, corectata: 22.11.2011)

1.
You, my Lord, fill up my soul,
You can bring me not just a falf of laugh.
Jesus, You're everything thats good in me:
The peace, the satisfaction and the LOVE.

2.
Dad, You bring me in my worst days
True joy that make me sing
-  followed by release and satisfacton.
And all these are because You are my DADDY.

3.
Holy Spirit, You are the most precious Person in my life,
You are the Power through my Lord and my Daddy does everything.
You are heaven inside my heart.
You - hide my mistakes.
You - defend me from bad people and (bad) angels.

4.
I know I can't figure it out alone.
I know what good people can do to my soul,
But more than all, I descover You:
- A Lord and not a man.
- A God who forgives and forgets.
- A peaceful Spirit and not an annoying one.

5.
Thank You because You're more than they,
Thank You because I'm spechelss when I think at You.
I know You couldn't hurt my soul,
I know You care, love and help me. Not like people do.

6.
It's so amazing to know that I found You:
- the missing piece of my soul.
- the Redeemer who suffers with me and who cryes when I'm crying.
- the Light I see in darkness.
- my release in a world full of troubles.
- the one who understands my strougles, my desires and my behaviour.
- the one who teaches me all I need to know, with the pacience that only God can have.


P.S.
You're not just my best friend, but You're my Lord too, and I am just a slave who carry Your imprint.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu